Sunday, March 10, 2013

Welcome

Hello friends,


First of all,  I would like to thank the Almighty for giving me the power to write and for showering me with so much love.

All my writings in this blog are related to the Hindi show 'Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon' (IPKKND), which was telecasted on Star Plus. I am going to post my works from the 'Blast from the past' thread on IF here. Along with that, I will also be writing down my thoughts about the show in general.  
My writings include so called poems which are just lines that I am able to rhyme. They are actually reflections of some of the reviews that the lovely ladies on the above thread have made. Thus, they have influenced me in my work. 

Please do leave your comments. Thank you for reading.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Durga!

    Congrats on your blog! I love it! I'm very happy for you! Happy writing to you and looking forward to your future works!!

    Take care,
    Katelyn

    ReplyDelete